Professor Mary Cameron BSc PhD
- Mary Cameron's Contacts
- Room 403
- Keppel Street
- WC1E 7HT
- T: +44 (0)20 7927 2337
- F: +44 (0)20 7927 2918
Mary Cameron is a Professor of Medical Entomology in the Department of Disease Control with over 30 years of research experience exploiting arthropod behaviour for the surveillance and control of a wide range of vector-borne diseases and arthropods of public health importance. Mary obtained a BSc in Zoology from Bedford College, University of London, in 1983, and a PhD in Entomology in 1987. She originally joined the Department of Entomology at LSHTM as a research student in 1984, to study pheromone-elicited oviposition behaviour of mosquitoes, and later investigated the role of phlebotomine sandflies in transmission of disease. In 1990, she left LSHTM to take up a post-doc position at the University of Oxford studying the effect of nitrogen on the feeding behaviour of the pea aphid. This led to a one-year ecological study on sandfly/plant/aphid interactions in Peru, to complement an intense longitudinal study of the epidemiology of Andean Cutaneous Leishmaniasis carried out by the host institution, and her later appointment at the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine as a Research Fellow, studying the effect of natural sugar and amino acid sources on sandfly behaviour and the development of Leishmania. In 1995, Mary re-joined LSHTM.
In addition to Mary’s research activities (outlined below), she enjoys transferring her research skills by training others and plays an extensive teaching role in face-to-face MSc teaching at LSHTM (see teaching section below) as Course Director for two MSc courses, and serves as an External Examiner for a similar MSc course in another leading UK institute of public health. Furthermore, Mary wrote the curriculum, and was on the steering committee of a WHO Regional MSc in Medical Entomology and Vector Control hosted at Gezira University, Sudan.
Mary is a Fellow of The Royal Entomological Society, and is Editor-in-Chief of the journal Medical and Veterinary Entomology (http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1365-2915).
Other significant editing duties include co-editing a book: Cameron M.M and Lorenz, L.M. (Eds) (2013) Biological and Environmental Control of Disease Vectors, CABI. Target audience includes researchers and policy makers interested in vector control – see http://bookshop.cabi.org/?page=2633&pid=2461&site=191. Mary has also co-authored several book chapters:
- Lorenz, LM. and Cameron, M.M. (2013) Chapter 1. Introduction. In: Cameron MM & Lorenz LM (eds) Biological and Environmental Control of Disease Vectors, CABI.
- Logan J.G, Pickett J.A., Cameron M.M. (2013) Chapter 6. Vector Control Using Semiochemicals. In: Cameron MM & Lorenz LM (eds) Biological and Environmental Control of Disease Vectors, CABI.
- Cameron, M.M., Bell M. and Howard, A.F.V. (2013) Chapter 10. Integrated Vector Management. In: Cameron MM & Lorenz LM (eds) Biological and Environmental Control of Disease Vectors, CABI.
- Cameron, M.M. (2006) 11. House dust mites. in: “Pesticides and Their Application: for the control of vectors and pests of public health importance” pp79-82. WHO Booklet (WHO/CDS/NTD/WHOPES/GCDPP/2006.1)
A list of her publications in peer-reviewed journals is provided in the research section below.
Mary is the MSc Course Director for MSc Medical Entomology for Disease Control (http://www.lshtm.ac.uk/study/masters/msbcdv.html) and MSc Medical Parasitology (http://www.lshtm.ac.uk/study/masters/msmp.html), a MSc module organiser (Core Parasitology and Entomology) and lectures on appropriate aspects of the MSc course (e.g. Sandflies: Biology & Control,Lice: Biology & Control, Mites: Biology & Control, Fleas: Biology & Control, Sampling Of Stegomyia Larvae, Sampling, Identification & Incrimination Of Phlebotomine Sandflies, Sampling of Mites, Oviposition Behaviour & Learning, Control of House Dust Mites, is a Personal Tutor, supervises MSc projects, and supervises several research students.
Titles of some recent MSc projects that she has supervised are listed below:
- Mosquito mark-release-recapture experiment to inform a larger 3 year project of a prototype xenomonitoring system for lymphatic filariasis in metropolitan area of Recife, Brazil
- A pilot study to compare backpack aspiration, lethal ovitraps, and CDC light traps for lymphatic filariasis xenomonitoring in the metropolitan area of Recife, Brazil
- Evaluation of the insecticidal effects of faeces from humans treated with ivermectin
- Efficacy of CDC light and gravid traps for the collection of sand flies in Bhubaneswar, Orissa (India)
- Effects of blood type on feeding success, longevity and egg production of bed bugs
- Evaluating the role of gravid traps for surveillance of lymphatic filariasis.
- Development of new lures to be used in odour baited traps against the old screw-worm fly Chrysomya bezziana
- Behavioural responses of Lutzomyia Longipalpis to three potential attractants.
Research students supervised by Mary, as primary supervisor, include:
- Christopher Gamble (LSHTM, 2015-) ‘How does hybridisation influence life-history parameters and dispersal in Culex pipiens mosquitoes?’
- Anthony Ortiz (LSHTM, 2015-) ‘Attractive toxic sugar baits for indoor use: the design and evaluation of a novel approach for controlling sand fly vectors of leishmaniasis.’
- Ian Banks (LSHTM, 2011-2014) ‘Assessing the impact of black soldier fly (Hermetia illucens) larvae on faecal reduction in pit latrines’. Viva held on 28/7/14.
- Melissa Bell (LSHTM, 2010-) ‘Effect of latrine building on populations of Culex quinquefasciatus (Diptera: Culicidae) and Musca domestica (Diptera: Muscidae) in Orissa, India’. Upgraded. Melissa is currently writing up her thesis following a study break.
- Seth Irish (LSHTM, 2008-2012) ‘Development of an optimum trapping method for the surveillance of Culex mosquito vectors’. Viva held on 16/10/12.
- Emma Weeks (LSHTM, 2007-2011) ‘Identification of semiochemicals for bed bug, Cimex lectularius (Cimicidae), monitoring and potential control’. Viva held on 1/4/11.
- April Hari Wardhana (LSHTM, 2006-2010) ‘Genetic mapping of Chrysomya bezziana in Indonesia using morphology and mitochondria DNA analysis’. Viva held on 13/10/10.
- Amanda Skelton (LSHTM, University of London 2001-2005, (funded by BBSRC, co-supervised by Prof. J.A. Pickett FRS, IACR-Rothamsted). ‘Chemical Ecology of Medically and Veterinary Important Mites’. Viva held on 26/11/05.
- Sarah Moore, formerly Pettifor (LSHTM, University of London, 2001-2005). ‘A methodology for developing plant based biocides against Anopheles mosquitoes. Viva held on 22/08/05.
Presently, Mary collaborates on the following recently-funded projects: 1) a Bill and Melinda Gates Funded grant to establish a consortium: “Breaking transmission of VL in India: progressing beyond elimination as a public health problem”, 2) a Marie Curie – Initial Training Network (ITN): “Control of leishmaniasis, from bench to bedside and field” (EUROLEISH-NET) (Jan 2015-Dec 2018) - the training programme will bring together public and private centres of excellence in Europe, Africa, South America and Asia to fill the current knowledge gaps and develop innovative methods contributing to the control of leishmaniasis, 3) a Science Without Borders project to develop a xenomonitoring system for lymphatic filariasis elimination in Recife, Brazil, 2015-2018, and 4) a BBSRC studentship (fully funded): ‘How does hybridisation influence life-history parameters and dispersal in Culex pipiens mosquitoes?’ (2015-2019, Principal Supervisor: Dr Simon Carpenter, The Pirbright Institute, University Supervisor: Dr Mary Cameron, LSHTM).
Mary Cameron; Alvaro Acosta-Serrano; Caryn Bern; Marleen Boelaert; Margriet den Boer; Sakib Burza; Lloyd A.C. Chapman; Alexandra Chaskopoulou; Michael Coleman; Orin Courteney; Simon Croft; Pradeep Das; Erin Dilger; Geraldine Foster; Rajesh Garlapati; Lee Haines; Angela Harris; Janet Hemingway; T. Déirdre Hollingsworth; Sarah Jervis; Graham Medley; Michael Miles; Mark Paine; Albert Picado; Richard Poché; Paul Ready; Matthew Rogers; Mark Rowland; Shyam Sundar; Sake J. de Vlas; David Weetman. (2016) Understanding the transmission dynamics of Leishmania donovani to provide robust evidence for interventions to eliminate visceral leishmaniasis in Bihar, India. Parasites & Vectors.
Irish, S.R., Stevens, W.M.B., Derua, Y.A., Walker, T. and Cameron, M.M. (2015) Comparison of Methods for Xenomonitoring in Vectors of Lymphatic Filariasis in Northeastern Tanzania. American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene. doi:10.4269/ajtmh.15-0234.
Irish, S.R., Batengana, B.M., Eiras, A.E. and Cameron, M.M. (2015) Evaluation of the Atraedes™ lure for collection of Culex quinquefasciatus in gravid traps. Journal of the American Mosquito Control Association. 31(1): 107-109 doi: 10.2987/14-6420R.1
Schmidt, W.P., Boisson, S., Routray, P., Bell, M., Cameron, M., Torondel, B. and Clasen, T. (2015) Exposure to cows is not associated with diarrhoea or impaired child growth in rural Odisha, India: a cohort study. Epidemiology and Infection, doi:10.1017/S0950268815001090.
Weeks, E.N.I., Davies, C., Cordon Rosales, C., Parra-Henao, G., Yeo, M., Gezan, S.A., & Cameron, M.M. (2014) Community-based sampling methods for surveillance of the Chagas disease vector, Triatoma dimidiata. Journal of Medical Entomology 51(5):1035-1042
Dantas-Torres F., Cameron M.M., Colwell, D.D. & Otranto D. (2014) A look into the Medical and Veterinary Entomology crystal ball. Medical and Veterinary Entomology (2014), doi: 10.1111/mve.12066
- Sulston, E.C.J, Wardhana, A.H., Hall, M.J.R., Logan, J.G., Gezan, S.A., Cameron, M.M. (2014) Combining cattle and wound-derived synthetic attractants, POC and Bezzilure B, for sampling Chrysomya bezziana in Indonesia. Acta Tropica http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.actatropica.2014.04.017
- Banks, I. J., Gibson, W. T. and Cameron, M. M. (2014) Growth rates of black soldier fly larvae fed on fresh human faeces and their implication for improving sanitation. Tropical Medicine & International Health. 14(1) 14-22
- Wardhana A.H., Cameron M.M., Muharsini S., Hall M.J.R. (2013) Evaluation of mating behaviour and mating compatibility methods for the Old World screwworm fly, Chrysomya bezziana. Journal of Animal and Veterinary Sciences (Jurnal Ilmu Ternak dan Veteriner), 18(4): 265-273. DOI: 10.14334/jitv.v18i4.333.
- Irish S.R.,Moore S.J., Bruce J., Birkett M.A. & Cameron M.M.(2013) Evaluation of a nonanal-trimethylamine lure for collection of Culex quinquefasciatus (Diptera: Culicidae) in gravid traps. Journal of Medical Entomology 50(3): 619-623.
- Weeks, E.N.I., Logan, J.G., Birkett, M.A., Pickett, J.A. and Cameron, M.M. (2013) Tracking bed bugs (Cimex lectularius): a study of the effect of physiological and extrinsic factors on the response to bed bug-derived volatiles Journal of Experimental Biology 216: 460-469
- Irish S.R.,Moore S.J., DeruaY.A., Bruce J. & Cameron M.M.(2013) Evaluation of gravid traps for the collection of Culex quinquefasciatus, a vector of lymphatic filariasis in Tanzania. Transactions Royal Society of Tropical Medicine & Hygiene 107(1): 15-22.
- Weeks, E.N.I., Cordón Rosales, C., Davies, C.R., Gezan, S.A., Yeo, M. & Cameron, M.M. (2013) Risk factors for domestic infestation by the Chagas disease vector, Triatoma dimidiata in Chiquimula, Guatemala. Bulletin of Entomological Research pp1-10. doi:10.1017/S000748531300014X
- Irish S.R.,Moore S.J., Bruce J. & Cameron M.M.(2012) Effect of the volume of organic infusion used in gravid traps for collecting Culex quinquefasciatus (Diptera: Culicidae). Journal of Medical Entomology 49: 1118-1128
- Wardhana, A.H., Hall M.J.R., Mahamdallie S.S., Muharsini S., Cameron M.M. & Ready P.D.(2012) Phylogeography of the Old World screwworm fly: planning control and monitoring invasions in Asia. International Journal for Parasitology 42: 729–738
- Wardhana, A.H., Muharsini, S., Ready, P.D., Cameron, M.M. and Hall, M.J.R. (2012). Geographical characteristics of Chrysomya bezziana based on external morphology study. Indonesian Journal of Animal and Veterinary Sciences (Jurnal Ilmu Ternak dan Veteriner), 17: 36-48.
- Khan M.A., Jones I., Loza-Reyes E., Cameron M.M., Pickett J.A. & Birkett M.A. (2012) Interference in foraging behaviour of European and American house dust mites Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus and Dermatophagoides farinae (Acari: Pyroglyphidae) by catmint, Nepeta cataria (Lamiaceae). Experimental and Applied Acarology 57: 65-74.
- Weeks, E. N. I., Logan, J. G., Gezan, S. A., Woodcock, C. M., Birkett, M. A., Pickett, J. A., & Cameron, M. M. (2011) A bioassay for studying the behavioural responses of the common bed bug, Cimex lectularius (Hemiptera: Cimicidae) to bed bug-derived volatiles. Bulletin of Entomological Research, 101, 1-8.
- Weeks E N I, Birkett M A, Cameron M M, Pickett J A & Logan J G (2011) Semiochemicals of the common bed bug, Cimex lectularius (Hemiptera: Cimicidae), and their potential for use in monitoring and control. Pest Management Science 67: 10–20.
- Burniston Ian, Roy Lalita, Picado Albert, Das Murari, Rijal Suman, Rogers Matthew, Coosemans Marc, Boelaert Marleen, Davies Clive, Cameron Mary (2010) Development of an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) to identify host feeding preferences of Phlebotomus species in endemic foci of visceral leishmaniasis in Nepal. Journal of Medical Entomology 47: 902-906.
- Skelton, A., Cameron, M.M., Pickett, J.A.P, and Birkett, M. (2010) Identification of Neryl Formate as the Airborne Aggregation Pheromone for the American House Dust Mite, Dermatophagoides farinae, and the European Dust Mite, Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus (Acari: Epidermoptidae). Journal of Medical Entomology 47: 798-804.
- Picado Albert, Vijay Kumar, Murari Das, Burniston Ian, Roy Lalita, Rijal Suman, Diwakar Dinesh, Coosemans Marc, Pradeep Das, Boelaert Marleen, Davies Clive, Cameron Mary(2009) Effect of untreated bed nets on blood fed Phlebotomus argentipes in Kala Azar endemic foci in Nepal and India. Memorias do Instituto Oswaldo Cruz 104(8):1183-6.
- Richards, L., Boase, C.J., Gezan, S. and Cameron, M.M. (2009) Are bed bug infestations on the increase within Greater London? Journal of Environmental Health Research 9(1) 17-24.
- Carson,C.; Birkett, M.A.; Kijatunga, P; Logan, J.G. ; Myambe, B.; Pates, H.V.; Pickett, J.A.; Rwegoshora, R.T.; Cameron, M.M. (2009) Novel use of Stir Bar Sorptive Extraction (SBSE) in the isolation of oviposition attractants for gravid Culex quinquefasciatus (Diptera: Culicidae) Bulletin of Entomological Research March 23; 1-7.
- Moore, S. J. Zu X. M, Hill, N., Jones, C., Zhang Z. and Cameron, M. M. (2008) Border Malaria in China: Use of Personal Protection by Minority Populations. BMC Public Health 8; 344.
- Adam Biran, Lucy Smith, Jo Lines, Jeroen Ensink and Mary M. Cameron (2007) Smoke and Malaria: Are interventions to reduce exposure to indoor air pollution likely to increase exposure to mosquitoes? Transactions Royal Society of Tropical Medicine & Hygiene 101(11):1065-71.
- Moore, S. J., Hill, N., Ruiz, C & Cameron, M. M (2007) Field Evaluation of Traditionally-used Plant-based Insect Repellents and Fumigants against Anopheles darlingi, in Riberalta, the Bolivian Amazon. Journal of Medical Entomology 44(4); 624-630.
- Skelton, A., Birkett, M., Pickett, J.A.P, and Cameron, M.M. (2007) Use of a Y-Tube Olfactometer To Test the Response of Medically and Economically Important Mites (Acari: Pyroglyphidae and Acaridae) to Volatile Chemicals. Journal of Medical Entomology 44(2); 367-371.
- Moore, S. J. Davies, C. R., Hill, N. & Cameron, M. M. (2007) Are mosquitoes diverted from repellent-using individuals to non-users? Results of a field study in Bolivia. Tropical Medicine & International Health 12(4); 532-539.
- Hill, N., Moor, G. Cameron, M.M., Butlin, A., Preston, S., Williamson, M.S., and Bass C. (2005) A single blind, randomised controlled trial comparing the Bug Buster kit with over-the-counter insecticide treatments for head lice in the UK. BMJ 331; 384-387.
- Cameron, M.M. & Hill, N. (2002) Permethrin-impregnated mattress liners: a novel and effective intervention against house dust mites (Acari: Pyroglyphidae). Journal of Medical Entomology. 39: 755-762.
- Cameron, M.M. (1997) Can house dust mite-triggered atopic dermatitis be alleviated using acaricides? British Journal of Dermatology 137, 1-8.
- Davies, C.R., Cameron, M.M. & Llanos-Cuentas, E.A. (1995) The distance of attraction of a human bait to Lutzomyia verrucarum (Diptera: Psychodidae). Bulletin of Entomological Research 85, 315-320.
- McCall, P.J. & Cameron, M.M. (1995) Oviposition pheromones of insect vectors. Parasitology Today 11, 352-355.
- Cameron, M.M., Ward, R.D., Pessoa, F.A.C. & Vasconcelos, A.W. (1995) Sugar meal sources for the phlebotomine sandfly Lutzomyia longipalpis in Ceará State, Brazil. Medical and Veterinary Entomology 9, 263-272.
- Cameron, M.M.; Milligan, P.J.M., Llanos-Cuentas, A. & Davies, C.R. (1995) An association between phlebotomine sandflies and aphids in the Peruvian Andes. Medical and Veterinary Entomology 9, 127-132.
- Cameron, M.M.; Davies, C.R.; Monje, J.; Villaseca, P.; Ogusuku, E. & Llanos-Cuentas, A. (1994) Comparative activity of phlebotomine sandflies (Diptera: Psychodidae) in different crops in the Peruvian Andes. Bulletin of Entomological Research 84, 461-467.
- Pile, M.M.; Simmonds, M.S.J. & Blaney, W.M. (1993) Odour-mediated upwind flight of Culex quinquefasciatus mosquitoes elicited by a synthetic attractant: a reappraisal. Physiological Entomology 18, 219-221.
- Cameron, M.M.; Maroli, M. & Khoury, C. (1992) Free amino acids in wild-caught Phlebotomus perniciosus and P. perfiliewi (Diptera: Psychodidae). Parassitologia 34, 123-129.
- Kamhawi, S.; Lane, R.P.; Cameron, M., Phillips, A.; Milligan, P. & Molyneux, D.H. (1992) The cuticular hydrocarbons of Phlebotomus argentipes from field populations (N. India & Sri Lanka) and their change with laboratory colonisation. Bulletin of Entomological Research 82, 209-212.
- Cameron, M.M.; Amerasinghe, F.P. & Lane, R.P. (1991) The field response of Sri Lankan sandflies and mosquitoes to synthetic cattle-derived odours. Parassitologia 33 (Suppl. 1), 119-126.
- Pile, M.M.; Simmonds, M.S.J. & Blaney, W.M. (1991) Odour-mediated upwind flight of Culex quinquefasciatus mosquitoes elicited by a synthetic attractant. Physiological Entomology 16, 77-85.
- Lane, R.P.; Pile, M.M. & Amerasinghe, F.P. (1990) Anthropophagy and aggregation behaviour of the sandfly Phlebotomus argentipes in Sri Lanka. Medical and Veterinary Entomology 4, 79-88.
- Dawson, G.W.; Mudd, A.; Pickett, J.A.; Pile, M.M. & Wadhams, L.J. (1990) Convenient synthesis of the mosquito oviposition pheromone and a highly fluorinated analogue. Journal of Chemical Ecology 16, 1779-1789.
- Dawson, G.W.; Laurence, B.R.; Pickett, J.A.; Pile, M.M. & Wadhams, L.J. (1989) The mosquito oviposition pheromone. Pesticide Science 27, 277-280.
- Pile, M.M. (1989) A Culex egg raft is not necessarily laid by only one female. Medical and Veterinary Entomology 3, 445-446.
- Otieno, W.A.; Onyango, T.O.; Pile, M.M.; Laurence, B.R.; Dawson, G.W.; Wadhams, L.J. & Pickett, J.A. (1988) A field trial of the synthetic oviposition pheromone with Culex quinquefasciatus Say (Diptera: Culicidae) in Kenya. Bulletin of Entomological Research 78, 463-478.
- Briggs, G.G.; Cayley, G.R.; Dawson, G.W.; Griffiths, D.C.; Macauley, E.D.M.; Pickett, J.A.; Pile, M.M.; Wadhams, L.J. & Woodcock, C.M. (1986) Some fluorine-containing pheromone analogues. Pesticide Science 17, 441-448.
- Disease control
- Public health
- Randomised controlled trials
- Vector control
- Operational research
- Vector biology
Disease and Health Conditions
- Emerging Infectious Disease
- Infectious disease
- Lymphatic filariasis
- Neglected Tropical Diseases (NTDs)
- Vector borne disease
- Zoonotic disease
- Latin America & Caribbean (all income levels)
- Latin America & Caribbean (developing only)
- South Asia
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- Chemical Ecology
- Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Infectious Diseases
- Integrated Vector Management
- Neglected Tropical Diseases
Understanding the transmission dynamics of Leishmania donovani to provide robust evidence for interventions to eliminate visceral leishmaniasis in Bihar, India.
Cameron, M.M. ; Acosta-Serrano, A. ; Bern, C. ; Boelaert, M. ; den Boer, M. ; Burza, S. ; Chapman, L.A. ; Chaskopoulou, A. ; Coleman, M. ; Courtenay, O. ; Croft, S. ; Das, P. ; Dilger, E. ; Foster, G. ; Garlapati, R. ; Haines, L. ; Harris, A. ; Hemingway, J. ; Hollingsworth, T.D. ; Jervis, S. ; Medley, G. ; Miles, M. ; Paine, M. ; Picado, A. ; Poché, R. ; Ready, P. ; Rogers, M. ; Rowland, M. ; Sundar, S. ; de Vlas, S.J. ; Weetman, D. ;
Parasit Vectors, 2016; 9(1):25
Exposure to cows is not associated with diarrhoea or impaired child growth in rural Odisha, India: a cohort study.
Schmidt, W.P.; Boisson, S.; Routray, P.; Bell, M.; Cameron, M.; Torondel, B.; Clasen, T.;
Epidemiol Infect, 2015; :1-11
Comparison of Methods for Xenomonitoring in Vectors of Lymphatic Filariasis in Northeastern Tanzania.
Irish, S.R. ; Stevens, W.M. ; Derua, Y.A. ; Walker, T. ; Cameron, M.M. ;
Am J Trop Med Hyg, 2015;
Tracking bed bugs (Cimex lectularius): a study of the effect of physiological and extrinsic factors on the response to bed bug-derived volatiles.
Weeks, E.N.; Logan, J.G.; Birkett, M.A.; Pickett, J.A.; Cameron, M.M.;
J Exp Biol, 2013; 216(Pt 3):460-9
Evaluation of gravid traps for the collection of Culex quinquefasciatus, a vector of lymphatic filariasis in Tanzania.
Irish, S.R.; Moore, S.J.; Derua, Y.A.; Bruce, J.; Cameron, M.M.;
Trans R Soc Trop Med Hyg, 2013; 107(1):15-22
Phylogenetics of the Old World screwworm fly and its significance for planning control and monitoring invasions in Asia.
Wardhana, A.H. ; Hall, M.J. ; Mahamdallie, S.S. ; Muharsini, S. ; Cameron, M.M. ; Ready, P.D. ;
Int J Parasitol, 2012;
Semiochemicals of the common bed bug, Cimex lectularius L. (Hemiptera: Cimicidae), and their potential for use in monitoring and control.
Weeks, E.N.; Birkett, M.A.; Cameron, M.M.; Pickett, J.A.; Logan, J.G.;
Pest Manag Sci, 2011; 67(1):10-20
Are mosquitoes diverted from repellent-using individuals to non-users? Results of a field study in Bolivia.
Moore, S.J.; Davies, C.R.; Hill, N.; Cameron, M.M.;
Trop Med Int Health, 2007; 12(4):532-9
- → View all Professor Mary Cameron 's publications