Vision, Mission and Strategy
Our vision is to be a world-leading school of public and global health, working closely with partners in the UK and worldwide to address contemporary and future critical health challenges.
Our mission is to improve health and health equity in the UK and worldwide; working in partnership to achieve excellence in public and global health research, education and translation of knowledge into policy and practice.
- Strategy 2012-17 (PDF, 1.56MB)
The School's strategy was updated in May 2012.
The School seeks to foster and sustain a creative and supportive working environment based upon an ethos of respect and rigorous scientific enquiry.
We are committed to:
- Excellence and creativity
- Maximising synergies between research, education and knowledge translation and innovation
- Sharing expertise to strengthen capacity globally
- Partnerships based on mutual respect and openness
- Equity and diversity
- Financial and environmental sustainability