How to Give
Donate to the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
Your gift can make a real impact on the future of public health worldwide. You will be helping LSHTM to expand its global efforts to combat diseases such as HIV/AIDS, malaria, tuberculosis, as well as other threats to health.
UK and Overseas Donors
- You can make an online donation via the secure Charities Aid Foundation website by clicking on the button below:
- For direct debits:
- For individual donations:
- Alternatively you can download a donation form (PDF, 234KB) and return it to the Development office.
- To make a gift to the American Friends of LSHTM Inc by credit card please visit the Just Give website.
- Alternatively you can download a donation form for US donors and return to the American Friends of LSHTM.
Gifts to the London College of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine are tax deductible to the full extent of the law. The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine is established as a 501(c)(3) fund for conducting non-profit, charitable, educational and scientific activities.
The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is supported by the American Friends of LSHTM Inc, a 501(c)(3) charity (EIN 31-1619864) in the United States , donations to which are tax-deductible.
Donations and enquiries can be directed to:
London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
London WC1E 7HT
Tel: +44 (0)20 7299 4772